Where you can order a pre-made Thanksgiving dinner this year
SPOKANE, Wash. — Thanksgiving will have to be a small affair this year due to the pandemic, but several places around the Inland Northwest have you covered with pre-made Thanksgiving dinners ready to order!
- The Eat Good Group has heat-and-eat meals ready to order, crafted by award-winning chefs — featuring all the works, including optional desserts and sweets. There are pickup locations in Spokane, Liberty Lake and Post Falls.
- Gander and Ryegrass is offering a creative take on Thanksgiving with options that include short ribs, duck liver pate and savory bread pudding. Don’t forget to check out the downtown Spokane restaurant’s wine specials, too. You need to order by noon Tuesday and pick up by 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- Hunt is serving up your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes to-go. Chef Tony Brown, who is also behind Eyvind, Stella’s, and Ruins, will be whipping up a few options you can pick up a la carte or you can get everything but the bird for $60, which feeds two people, or feed four for $95. You can pick up your order Tuesday or Wednesday from 4-8 p.m.
- Cracker Barrel has a Thanksgiving Heat N’ Serve Feast that feeds 8-10 people and can be prepared in just two hours. You can order in-store at their Coeur d’Alene location at 1675 W. Lee Ct.
- Albertsons makes Thanksgiving dinners available starting November 16, including four different entrees to choose from, mashed potatoes, cranberries, gravy and rolls. You can call or stop by the store to place your order.
- Huckleberry’s Natural Market has ready-to-order Thanksgiving dinners that include a precooked free-range turkey, scratch-made pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce and dinner rolls. You can find more information on the Huckleberry’s website.
- Longhorn Barbecue will handle whatever you can’t get—you can order a full turkey take out for $79.99, or order a la carte items like mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole and more.
Leave The Cooking To Us! Longhorn Barbecue Thanksgiving Take-Out Specials!
Questions? Call Airway Heights (509) 838-8372 or Spokane Valley (509) 924-9600.
- My Fresh Basket has holiday meals and sides ready to order—and if you really want to spruce things up, you can even order floral pieces to bring some decor back home with you! The meal includes prime rib, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, apple pie, rolls and gravy.
- Shari’s also offers their classic Holiday Feast with either ham or turkey, trimmings and a pie. You can order by phone or in-house.
- Commellini Estate has two types of Thanksgiving dinners—the traditional Thanksgiving turkey dinner or the Italian pork loin dinner, with sides like a loaf of focaccia bread and roasted rosemary potatoes. For more information, visit their website.
- Shawn O’Donnell’s has a traditional Thanksgiving family meal—herb-roasted turkey, sausage dressing, Irish colcannon potatoes, yams, green beans, cranberry sauce and soda bread—that will feed 5–6 people, available for $100. You can preorder online here.
- Max at Mirabeau has several entrées for your Thanksgiving dinner, from turkey or prime rib to salmon and steak, along with dessert options.
- Wiley’s Bistro is putting together some tasty meals for Thanksgiving. All prices are per person, available for pickup Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning.
- Bark, A Rescue Pub wants to help ease the stress this year. All recipes are Chef Kayleigh’s personal family recipes perfected over the years. Meals can be ordered for 1, 2, 4 or more. Order here.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.