The next Pacific storm system could make the Tuesday evening commute a little tricky. There's still a lot of uncertainty about the TYPE of precipitation that will fall over the region. Right now, it looks like it will start out as snow before turning to light freezing rain and eventually just rain. The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for part of the Inland Northwest, including the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday morning.
- Walmart sues Tesla after it says store roof solar panels caught fire
- Federal program says you should keep your home above 78 degrees
- Morning forecast for August 20
- Be smart and safe; here comes the heat!
- Thousands evacuated as wildfire rages in the Canary Islands
- Hurricanes lead to more aggressive spiders, study says