SPOKANE, Wash. - Our high temperatures are getting ready to plummet: from 62° on Friday to 37° on Monday!
Of course, that's only part of the story. Our morning lows next week will drop to the lower 20s, so this might be the weekend to round up some hats, gloves and heavier coats.
The need for sunglasses will remain constant through our changing forecast. Expect partly to mostly sunny skies through the 7-day forecast.
- Grab your rain boots, all that snow should be melted by tomorrow
- School delays for Thursday, Dec. 12
- Icy roads send pickup truck crashing into school bus, sends another school bus off road
- Morning snow with rain showers later
- Snowy morning causes slick roads
- Bitter cold, snow and wind chill alerts hit much of the East Coast