SPOKANE, Wash. - Sunny, warm, and dry was our motto for the day with temps reaching the 80's.
We're expected to stay dry tonight, however the cascades could see a few showers and thunderstorms.
We should stay dry for the remainder of the week with a slight chance for some rain over the weekend.
- Don't fear Friday the 13th! Dry weather is sticking around
- Wet and windy weekend forecast along East Coast
- A cooler, almost Christmassy weekend
- Arizona police find body believed to be third child missing in flood
- 4 News Now Snow Guide: How, when and where to ski in the Inland Northwest this season
- Things will dry out after a very wet, windy night