SPOKANE, Wash. - Our string of unseasonably cool days continues on Thursday, but we will have a lot less sunshine.
The good news with the increase in clouds: it will be a little warmer in the morning! We should start the day off on Thursday with temperatures above freezing. Highs will be in the mid 50s.
There's a slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Any rain that we do get will be very light, and only the highest mountains will get snow.
Right now, it looks like the chance of showers will continue through Friday. Warmer, drier weather is on the way for the weekend.
- Icy roads send pickup truck crashing into school bus, sends another school bus off road
- Morning snow with rain showers later
- Snowy morning causes slick roads
- Bitter cold, snow and wind chill alerts hit much of the East Coast
- Threat of new White Island eruption hampers rescue efforts
- Prepare for snow on your morning commute