SPOKANE, Wash. - Friday's rain has come to an end, but the low clouds and fog will keep things damp and dark for Saturday. High temperatures will top out in the 40s.
Another system moves through Sunday morning bringing a chance of rain and breezy conditions. Temperatures will top out in the lower 50s, which is about 10 degrees above average.
A more vigorous system arrives Monday night into Tuesday with a round of rain and mountain snow, followed by much cooler and drier weather for the second half of the week.
- Geminid meteor shower peaks Friday and Saturday
- Mt. Spokane opening ski area, tubing hill on Friday
- New Zealand military to retrieve remaining volcano victims
- As more snow falls, Schweitzer set to open more runs
- School delays for Thursday, Dec. 12
- Grab your rain boots, all that snow should be melted by tomorrow