SPOKANE, Wash. - If you woke up to a little light rain at your house, it won't last long.
Expect dry conditions with mostly cloudy skies Saturday afternoon and evening. High temperatures will top out in the upper 40s.
It will be warmer and sunnier for Sunday!
- This gloomy weather is your excuse to stay in and watch Netflix
- City of Spokane officially declares beginning of snow season
- Venice flooding hurt cultural, historical sites
- Hundreds of young adults mobilize to clean up flooded Venice
- Fog and clouds until mid morning, then light rain
- Banksy artwork under floodwater in Venice