Clear & cold: That's the name of the game on Thursday.
We're headed for a high of 48 degrees in Spokane, with sunshine during the day and a clear sky at night.
Overnight lows will dip into the 20s until the weekend, then slowly warm to the 30s.
It should be 50s and cloudy during your weekend plans!
Grab the umbrella: A rainy few days on the way
You'll want to grab a wind breaker and some rain boots
- Grab the umbrella: A rainy few days on the way
- You'll want to grab a wind breaker and some rain boots
- Rain, rain is on the way
- Forecast Focus: The dry season is taking a break, and the rain is coming back!
- Tropical storm warnings issued for Gulf Coast states
- Light rain and windy conditions for the next few days