If you're dreading winter temperatures, enjoy these next few days! It will be sunny and mild again Thursday with a high of 55 degrees, which is just about average for this time of year.
Friday will be slightly warmer but will also bring gusty winds.
Then, a cold front moves in Friday night which will bring much cooler temperatures for the weekend. Overnight lows will dip into the 20s, with daytime highs only reaching the 40s.
- This gloomy weather is your excuse to stay in and watch Netflix
- City of Spokane officially declares beginning of snow season
- Venice flooding hurt cultural, historical sites
- Hundreds of young adults mobilize to clean up flooded Venice
- Fog and clouds until mid morning, then light rain
- Banksy artwork under floodwater in Venice