You'll be seeing your breath once again this morning. As you leave the house, temperatures will be in the teens to low-20s.
We're expecting more sunny skies Wednesday with a high temperature of about 37 degrees. That's still much below average but slightly warmer than Tuesday.
Trick-or-treaters should be prepared to bundle up! Thursday night's forecast is calling for temperatures in the mid-30s, but dry conditions.
The rest of the week we will see a warming trend, reaching 48 degrees Saturday. Overnight lows will still reach down to the 20s.
Drive carefully Wednesday morning, those roads might be slick
Rain & snow gone for now: A dry Wednesday ahead
- Drive carefully Wednesday morning, those roads might be slick
- Rain & snow gone for now: A dry Wednesday ahead
- California power company agrees to pay $360M to settle claims
- Venice still needs tourists, say locals devastated by floods
- Massachusetts firefighter killed trying to save baby from fire
- Areas of fog this morning and again tomorrow