SPOKANE, Wash. - Summer has gotten off to a cool and showery start, and there's more of that in the 7-day forecast.
Tuesday looks to be the warmest, driest day this week with temperatures in the mid 70s for highs, light winds and a mix of sun and clouds.
Showers and thunderstorms return to the forecast on Wednesday, and temperatures will drop below average again for the end of the work week.
Right now, it looks like we will dry out and start warming up again just in time for Hoopfest weekend.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
So long, summer! It will be a cloudy & breezy first day of fall
5 things you may not know as the first day of fall arrives
- So long, summer! It will be a cloudy & breezy first day of fall
- 5 things you may not know as the first day of fall arrives
- It's the last day of summer, and it already feels like autumn!
- Hotel employee serves customers alone for 32 hours during flood
- FDNY responds to fire in New York City's Times Square
- Tropical Storm Karen forms, watch issued for Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands