If you need to run any errands or walk any dogs, you'll want to get those things done early today.
We'll see scattered showers throughout the late morning, rain showers are expected by noon. Things should dry out for your drive home tonight.
While you may not be excited about the rainy day, it means good news for the mountains. Higher elevations could see between 1 and 2 inches of snow Tuesday.
It will be cloudy and dry Wednesday with more rain showers and mountain snow expected through the weekend.
- Set your headlights to low beams this morning, patchy fog throughout the region
- It's almost time for tubing at Silver Mountain!
- Bushfire rips through treetops near Sydney
- New Zealand's glaciers are turning red due to Australia's bushfires
- The low clouds and fog will lead us into a dreary weekend
- Morning Forecast for December 5