SPOKANE, Wash. - Thursday will be another pretty spring day with partly cloudy skies and highs in the 70s.
Widespread showers and thunderstorms are in the forecast for Friday, with a return to the mid 60s.
Expect a drying and warming trend for Memorial Day weekend.
It's the last day of summer, and it already feels like autumn!
5 things you may not know as the first day of fall arrives
- It's the last day of summer, and it already feels like autumn!
- 5 things you may not know as the first day of fall arrives
- Hotel employee serves customers alone for 32 hours during flood
- FDNY responds to fire in New York City's Times Square
- Tropical Storm Karen forms, watch issued for Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands
- Medics in the Bahamas can smell dead bodies