Sun to start with increased clouds warm today with a high of 58 and light South winds mostly cloudy tonight 37 increased clouds Saturday 53 with the scattered chance for shower increasing for Sunday morning Sunday site 48° overnight lows into the mid-30s.
For the beginning and middle of next week highs can be in the low 50s with an increased chance of rain Tuesday afternoon Wednesday and Thursday with overnight lows down to around freezing. We should see some mountain snows.
Thanks for watching Good Morning Northwest.
- Rain this weekend, but expect a dry and warm Memorial Day
- Rain and thunderstorms are on the way, but will clear up for Memorial Day
- Warm and sunny today but expect a stormy Friday
- Partly cloudy weather tomorrow, but you might need an umbrella come Friday
- A warm but windy Wednesday ahead
- Slight chance of showers, with a warming trend on its way