Winter Wetaher Advisory until 1pm
freezing rain and snow in the morning and then changing the rain showers by early midday 38 will be the high Friday scattered showers snow level at 3000 feet 39 for the high Saturday and Sunday scattered showers with highs of 40 overnight lows above freezing and will see upper 30s Monday Tuesday with a slight chance of showers.
Thanks for watching Good Morning Northwest.
- You'll want rain gear and a change of dry clothes for tomorrow's game
- Grab the rain gear this weekend!
- New Orleans Hard Rock cranes to be blown up due to approaching storm
- Study: Calif. quakes just moved major fault line for first time
- Tropical storm warnings issued for Gulf Coast states
- Scientists just discovered 'stormquakes'