SPOKANE, Wash. - It might not be what summer weather lovers want, but this cooler, wetter weather is just what we need to keep the fire season from ramping up.
Wednesday temperatures will be in the mid 70s, which is about 10 degrees below average. There's a chance of showers through the afternoon. It will be a breezy day, with gusts to 30 mph.
Warmer, sunnier weather is on the way by the weekend.
- Last summer break weekend for some Spokane kids, and it's looking swell
- Summer's not over yet! The 90s are making a comeback
- US firefighting supertanker plane helping fight Amazon fires
- Jeezy's Weather Channel forecast predicts a high chance of snow
- Planning a Labor Day getaway? Here's what you need to know
- A partly cloudy weekend before things warm back up