SPOKANE, Wash. - More warm weather is on the way tomorrow, which will be perfect for a day at the lake! Highs will be in the late 80s mid-afternoon, with sunny skies in the forecast.
- Cooler temperatures in store this first week of fall... and a chance for snow?!
- Ariz. flooding prompts water rescues
- Where to see the fall colors in the Inland Northwest
- Three tropical systems are spinning in the Atlantic
- Local mountains could see snow as early as this weekend
- So long, summer! It will be a cloudy & breezy first day of fall