SPOKANE, Wash. - Bands of rain showers are spreading across Eastern Washington Tuesday evening, and will move into North Idaho overnight.
Temperatures will be running almost 15 degrees below average on Wednesday, with morning lows down in the 40s and highs only reaching into the 50s.
There's a good chance of showers Wednesday morning with a slight chance of thunderstorms in the late afternoon and evening.
Most of Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be dry, before more showers move in for the second half of the weekend.
Winter weather advisory issued for several mountain passes
You'll want rain gear and a change of dry clothes for the soccer sidelines
- Winter weather advisory issued for several mountain passes
- You'll want rain gear and a change of dry clothes for the soccer sidelines
- Grab the rain gear this weekend!
- New Orleans Hard Rock cranes to be blown up due to approaching storm
- Tropical Storm Nestor moves toward land with heavy rain, wind
- Study: Calif. quakes just moved major fault line for first time