SPOKANE, Wash. - Temperatures are expected to drop to record lows across the region by Thursday morning.
Teens and 20s will be common across the Inland Northwest, causing the wet, slushy, puddle-covered streets and sidewalks to re-freezing.
Otherwise, it is going to be another beautiful, sunny, chilly day.
Temperatures will slowly moderate through the weekend but remain below normal. Our next chance of showers will be Saturday night into Sunday morning.
- Enjoy the warm temps before the cold comes back this week!
- Orionid meteor shower will peak early this week
- A soggy start to the week then a few dry days
- Increased chances of rain today, winds tomorrow
- Tornado rips through Dallas; more than 100,000 without power
- Smoke coming from capsized cargo vessel off Georgia coast