SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane tied its temperature record on Thursday!
The high and Spokane International Airport hit 91°, tying the record set back in 1932. Friday will be 10 degrees cooler and calmer with a high of 81°.
Warm, sunny weather will continue through Father's Day weekend.
- Snow could be on the way for Thanksgiving
- Koala-sniffing dogs on mission to save animals in Australia bushfires
- How you can help Venice recover from historic flooding
- Wildfire caused $500,000 in damage at Reagan Library
- Tropical Storm Sebastien forms in the Atlantic
- Tuesday starts off drizzly, dries out before dinner