SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane tied its temperature record on Thursday!
The high and Spokane International Airport hit 91°, tying the record set back in 1932. Friday will be 10 degrees cooler and calmer with a high of 81°.
Warm, sunny weather will continue through Father's Day weekend.
- Enjoy the heat while you can, a cool down is en route
- You're welcome, dads! More sunshine for your special day
- It's looking like a warm, sunny Father's Day weekend!
- Spokane expecting near record-breaking heat Thursday
- More heat tomorrow before things start to cool down
- Celebrate the warm weather with these 12 songs about sunshine