SPOKANE, Wash. - It's going to be a cool, but calm Saturday on the soccer sidelines.
If you're playing in North Idaho, you might get a passing shower or two. Otherwise, expect mostly cloudy skies in the morning with sunshine for those late afternoon finishes.
It's going to be a fabulously sunny Sunday! Despite the sunshine, temperatures remain below average. Highs will top out in the upper 50s and lower 60s.
Dry and mild weather will continue through Monday. A strong cold front Tuesday will bring windy conditions, showers and a another bit cool down for the rest of the work week.
Drive carefully Wednesday morning, those roads might be slick
Rain & snow gone for now: A dry Wednesday ahead
- Drive carefully Wednesday morning, those roads might be slick
- Rain & snow gone for now: A dry Wednesday ahead
- California power company agrees to pay $360M to settle claims
- Venice still needs tourists, say locals devastated by floods
- Massachusetts firefighter killed trying to save baby from fire
- Areas of fog this morning and again tomorrow