SPOKANE, Wash. - A weak weather disturbance will move through the region on Saturday morning, bringing a little light rain to the area.
It won't last long, and most of Saturday will be dry.
Clouds clear for partly sunny skies on Sunday, and a gorgeous Veterans Day on Monday.
Cooler weather is expected the beginning of next week, with a chance of mountain snow and valley rain returning Tuesday. Drier weather is expect Wednesday and Thursday.
- This gloomy weather is your excuse to stay in and watch Netflix
- City of Spokane officially declares beginning of snow season
- Venice flooding hurt cultural, historical sites
- Hundreds of young adults mobilize to clean up flooded Venice
- Fog and clouds until mid morning, then light rain
- One US city has been over 80 degrees every day since March