How do I collect coats at my business?
When/How do I get my collection materials?
– Starting September 16th Coats 4 Kids will be delivering collection materials to major sponsor locations.
– Independent collectors will have to come to 4 News Now (500 W Boone, Spokane, WA 99201) fill out a form and pick up their materials. This will be box and some bags. We will send you a PDF to printed and place in your windows and on the box.
– PLEASE SAVE YOUR COLLECTION BOX AND RETURN THEM FOR REUSE AT THE END OF THE CAMPAIGN.
When does Coats 4 Kids Start?
– Collection officially starts Wednesday, September 25th but if you have the collection materials you are more than welcome to put them out at your location and begin collecting.
– Collection continues till the end of October when we will start distributing them.
What do I do with my collected coats?
– We always want to stay on top of cleaning the coats so when you have a full bag or two please transport it to ALSCO for cleaning.
– ALSCO is located at 1923 N Waterworks, Spokane, WA (This is just off Trent Avenue between Havana and Fancher.)
– Go into first parking lot (upper lot) and put the coats in the large bin on the loading dock (photo below).
– The volume of coats collected is too much for 4 News Now to handle so please elect someone in your company to drop off the coats during business hours (9am – 5pm)
– Please don’t wait till the end to do it because sometimes there is need in the community even before the end of collection.
– This is for full bags, NOT individual coats.
1923 N Waterworks