Allow extra time on your morning commute. Fog has made its way into the region and will be sticking around for the morning drive.
Friday will bring more cloudy weather, the showers with winds later in the day. The expected high of 56 degrees is still much below average for this time of year.
The weather will calm down overnight, bringing a cloudy and dry Saturday and more sunshine on Sunday. The chilly weather will continue through the weekend, though a slight warm up is coming.
Monday is when we'll see temperatures get back closer to normal, with sunny and 64 degrees expected.
Don't fear Friday the 13th! Dry weather is sticking around
4 News Now Snow Guide: How, when and where to ski in the Inland Northwest this season
- Don't fear Friday the 13th! Dry weather is sticking around
- 4 News Now Snow Guide: How, when and where to ski in the Inland Northwest this season
- Another storm will impact the East Coast this weekend
- Things will dry out after a very wet, windy night
- The annual Geminid meteor shower peaks Friday and Saturday
- Mt. Spokane opening ski area, tubing hill on Friday