SPOKANE, Wash. - Today was partly cloudy and dry in the Inland Northwest and those clouds are expected to linger into tomorrow.
Our high's will be in the low 80's to high 70's for most of our region this weekend.
A high pressure system will begin moving through our area during the work week, warming us up for the remainder of next week.
The pumpkin spice weather you've been waiting for
The sunshine returns just in time to showcase Autumn leaves
- The sunshine returns just in time to showcase Autumn leaves
- Gale-force winds, up to 20-foot waves likely on Lake Michigan
- Baby born by candlelight in laundry room during Texas tornado
- Morning forecast for October 22
- California prepares for more wildfires, power outages
- Relief from the rain: A dry but windy day ahead