SPOKANE, Wash. - Tuesday is a chilly morning across the Inland Northwest.
You're likely waking to temperatures hovering around freezing. A freeze warning is in effect this morning until 10 a.m. today.
We should warm to the low 50s by this afternoon, with dry and sunny conditions expected. As the week continues on, we'll slowly warm to near normal temperatures.
Rain, rain, go away! We're in store for more wet and cold weather
Remembering the 2015 windstorm four years later
- Rain, rain, go away! We're in store for more wet and cold weather
- Remembering the 2015 windstorm four years later
- PG&E may shut off power to 250,000 California customers this week
- Winter weather advisories issued for 9 Northeastern states
- Weekend rain brings snow to local mountains
- Two yachts were just destroyed in a fire