SPOKANE, Wash. - Friday will be another day of mostly sunny skies and above average temperatures across the Inland Northwest.
The only weather inconveniences you might encounter are some patchy morning fog, a little frost on the roads, and a chilly early morning in the 20s.
An Air Stagnation Advisory Continues through Friday at noon.
There is a weak weather disturbance which will bring a slight chance of showers early Saturday morning.
Otherwise, expect a dry weekend with temperatures in the lower 50s. Cooler weather is expected early next week, with the possibility of rain or snow on Tuesday.
- This gloomy weather is your excuse to stay in and watch Netflix
- City of Spokane officially declares beginning of snow season
- Venice flooding hurt cultural, historical sites
- Hundreds of young adults mobilize to clean up flooded Venice
- Fog and clouds until mid morning, then light rain
- One US city has been over 80 degrees every day since March