There are two weeks left to celebrate Washington Wine Month at local wineries
SPOKANE, Wash. — Do you want a chance to win a gift card to one of your favorite wineries? All you have to do is visit five of them before Aug. 31.
The Spokane Winery Association is giving away gift cards to those who take punch cards to five local wineries.
You can get a card, get it marked and turn it in for a chance to win at one of these participating places:
- Arbor Crest Wine Cellars – 4705 N Fruithill Rd
- Barili Cellars – 608 W 2nd Ave
- Barrister Winery – 1213 W Railroad Ave
- Barrister Tasting Room – 203 N Washington #100
- Cougar Crest Winery – 8 N Post St #6
- Craftsman Cellars – 1194 W Summit Pkwy
- Helix Wines – 824 W Sprague Ave
- Latah Creek Wine Cellars – 13030 E Indiana Ave
- Liberty Lake Wine Cellars – 23110 E Knox Ave
- Maryhill Winery – 1303 W Summit Pkwy Suite 100
- Terra Blanca – 926 W Sprague Ave #100
- Thomas Clare Cellars – 1020 W Francis
- Townshend Cellar – 1222 N Regal Rd
- Winescape – 6011 E 32nd Ave
- Vino! Wine Shop – 222 S Washington St
This year’s campaign, dubbed “WAugust” across the state, celebrates the quality and diversity of wines produced in Washington state.
Washington is the second-largest wine producing state in the U.S., with over 1,000 wineries making over 17 million cases of wine, contributing more than $8 billion in annual in-state economic impact.
For more information on the giveaway, see the event page on the Spokane Winery Association website.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.