Circling Raven golf course has been named the top public course in Idaho by Golfweek.
Tickets go on sale on Thursday, April 1st at 10a.
- Single day tickets are $5
- 2 day pass $9
- 3 day pass $12
- Full week pass $20
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25TH
• Travis Mathew “ Eleanor” Bus open for Pro-Am Gifts 8 AM– 12 PM ($150
• Pro-Am starts at 12 PM. Symetra will Assign One Pro to Play with Each Group of
• 32 Teams or 128 Players Each Day to Help with Pace of Play
• “Meet the Pro’s” Party Following the Pro-Am in the Chinook Meadow with
Cocktails and Dinner
• Pro-Am Teams and Pros Announced for Thursday, August 27TH. Winners and
Contests Announced from Wednesday’s Event
THURSDAY, AUGUST 26TH
• Travis Mathew Bus open for Pro-Am Gifts 8 AM – 1o AM
• Pro-Am Starts at 10 AM
• Tournament Pairings for First Round
• Social and Dinner Hosted in Stensgar Pavilion with Awards Presentation
FRIDAY, AUGUST 27TH
• First Round
• Second Round Pairings Posted
SATURDAY, AUGUST 28TH
• Second Round
• Cut Made Following Play – Top 60 and Ties
• Final Round Pairings Made
SUNDAY, AUGUST 29TH
• Final Round
• Awards Ceremony
• Media Interviews
• Clean-Up and Pack-Up All Tour Equipment
(Worley, Idaho; May 12, 2021) – The votes are in and panelists for Golf Digest and its “America’s Greatest Courses” rank Circling Raven as Idaho’s top public course. The best-in-kind accolade comes via the just-released “America’s Greatest Courses by State, 2021-22” compilation. Read More
(Worley, Idaho; July 12, 2021) – Circling Raven Golf Club garnered the No. 19 ranking in “Golfweek’s Best U.S. Casino Courses, 2021,” the annual compilation of America’s finest casino resort golf amenities. Read More.
About Circling Raven Golf Club and Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel
Owned/operated by Coeur d’Alene Tribe, Circling Raven is in the scenic Idaho panhandle approximately 55 minutes from Spokane International Airport (GEG). Measuring 7,189 yards from the rear tees, the 18-hole layout sprawls magnificently through 620 acres of woodlands, wetlands, and Palouse grasses. Its gleaming white sand bunkers are large and strategically placed and its hole variety ingenious. Other Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel amenities and activities include the full-service Spa Ssakwa’q’n (pronounced Sock-wock-en); 300 hotel rooms; bars, restaurants, lounges, and eateries; cultural immersion options; and more. The casino just completed a $15 million renovation of its gaming floor and Events Center in 2019. Circling Raven has garnered numerous best-in-kind honors since opening, including being rated a Top 100 Resort Course, Best in State, and a Top U.S. Casino Course. Its golf shop has won national and regional awards for its excellence and its variety of products, displays, and performance.
About Symetra Tour
The Symetra Tour is the official qualifying tour of the LPGA Tour and enters its 41st competitive season in 2021. With the support of its entitlement partner Symetra, the Tour’s mission is to prepare the world’s best young women professional golfers for a successful career on the LPGA Tour. Since Symetra’s inaugural sponsorship year in 2012, the Symetra Tour has grown from 16 tournaments and $1.7 million in prize money to $4 million in prize money awarded over the course of nearly two dozen events. With more than 600 alumnae moving on to the LPGA, former Symetra Tour players have won more than 400 LPGA titles. Follow the Symetra Tour on the web at www.SymetraTour.com, Facebook.com/Road2LPGA, Twitter.com/Road2LPGA, and YouTube.com/Road2LPGA.
Symetra Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Symetra Financial Corporation, a diversified financial services company based in Bellevue, Washington. In business since 1957, Symetra provides employee benefits, annuities and life insurance through a national network of benefit consultants, financial institutions and independent agents and advisors. Symetra began its partnership with the Road to the LPGA in 2010 as the title sponsor of the Symetra Classic. It secured naming rights for the Symetra Tour in November 2011. In addition to its title sponsorship of the Tour, which runs through 2021, Symetra sponsors two events on the tournament schedule—the Symetra Classic and the season-ending Symetra Tour Championship. For more information about Symetra, visit www.symetra.com.
Meet The Top 2021 Symetra Players!
· Danielson is a native of Osceola, Wisconsin · Four-time WIAA Division 2 State Championship medalist at Osceola H.S. · Member of the 2015 NCAA Championship team title for Stanford University · 2017 All-Pac 12 First Team and Women’s Golf Coaches Association (WGCA) Second Team All-American · Medalist at the 2017 Lalla Aicha Tour School to first earn Ladies European Tour membership as a 2018 rookie · Earned her Yoga Alliance Certification for the Hatha Discipline in December 2018 through the Marianne Wells Yoga School · Completed 54 holes at Stage I of the 2017 LPGA Qualifying Tournament to first earn Symetra Tour membership as a 2018 rookie · Made 18 cuts across 21 starts on the Symetra Tour in 2019 with season-best of 3rd at Windsor Golf Classic · Made seven cuts across nine starts on the Symetra Tour in 2020 with season-best T2 at Founders Tribute at Longbow Golf Club · Winner of the 2021 Symetra Classic, her first career Symetra Tour victory
• Emrey is a native of Charlotte, North Carolina • Won the 2009 North & South Junior Championship • Captured the 2015 Colorado State Women’s Open title • Named to the 2015 All-ACC Team for Wake Forest University • Collected a total of eight top-10 results in Demon Deacons career • 2015 Women’s Golf Coaches Association (WGCA) Honorable Mention All-American • Finished T117 at the 2015 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to first earn Symetra Tour membership as a 2016 rookie • Finished T45 at the 2017 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to first earn LPGA Tour membership as a 2018 rookie • Made two cuts across 10 starts on the LPGA Tour in 2018 with a season-best of T50 at the LOTTE Championship presented by Hershey • Made 11 cuts across 21 starts on the Symetra Tour in 2019 with a season-best finish of T5 at the SKYiGOLF Championship • Made seven cuts across 10 starts on the Symetra Tour in 2020 with a season-best finish of runner-up at the Carolina Golf Classic presented by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina • Winner of the 2021 IOA Golf Classic presented by RP Funding, her first career Symetra Tour victory
· Vu is a native of Fountain Valley, California · Helped lead Team USA to victory at the 2018 Curtis Cup, earning four points · Member of the 2018 Arnold Palmer Cup and USA World Amateur Teams · As a UCLA Bruin, was awarded 2018 PING WGCA Player of the Year, Pac-1 Conference Golfer of the Year and Honda Award finalist, also three-time WGCA First Team All-American and All-Pac 12 performer · Ranked first on the all-time UCLA career victory list with eight individual titles · Finished T27 at the inaugural LPGA Q-Series to earn Priority List Category 14 status for the 2019 season · Made on cut in nine starts on the LPGA Tour in 2019 · Made three cuts in seven starts on the Symetra Tour in 2020 with a season-best finish of T29 at the Four Winds Invitational · Claimed first professional win at the 2021 Garden City Charity Classic
· Tardy is a native of Norcross, Georgia · Turned professional on January 1, 2019 · Qualified for the 2014, 2016 and 2017 U.S. Women’s Open as an amateur · Winner of the 2015 North and South Women’s Amateur Golf Championship · University of Georgia standout was named the 2016 SEC Freshman of the Year · Member of Team USA at the 2016 Curtis Cup and finished with a 3-2 overall record · Women’s Golf Coaches Association (WGCA) First Team All-American and an All-SEC First Team selection as a freshman · Captured a wire-to-wire victory at the 2018 Georgia Women’s State Amateur Championship · Completed 144 holes at the 2018 LPGA Q-Series to first earn Symetra Tour membership as a 2019 rookie · Made seven cuts across 22 starts in 2019 with a season-best result of T10 at the Zimmer Biomet Championship hosted by Nancy Lopez and the Forsyth Classic presented by Decatur Park District · Made nine cuts across 10 starts in 2020 with four top-10 finishes and a season-best second place at the FireKeepers Casino Hotel Championship · Winner of the 2021 Copper Rock Championship, her first career Symetra Tour victory
Liu is a native of Shenzen, People’s Republic of China · Finished T67 at 2016 LPGA final Qualifying Tournament to first earn Symetra Tour status · Three-time Symetra Tour champion in 2018 to finish at No. 1 one in the Race for the Card · 2018 Symetra Tour graduate to first earn LPGA Tour membership as 2019 LPGA Tour rookie · Sixth player in Symetra Tour history to surpass $100,000 in single season earnings ($124,839) · Made six cross cuts across 20 starts as a 2019 LPGA rookie with a season best finish T 11 at Marathon Classic presented by Dana · Won the 2020 FireKeepers Casino Hotel Championship on the Symetra Tour · Has won twice on the Symetra Tour during the 2021 season, including wins at the Carlisle Arizona Women’s Golf Classic and the Casino Del Sol Golf Classic
• Hausmann is a native of Nottuln, Germany • Won the 2016 German International Ladies Amateur Championship • Qualified for the 2018 U.S. Women’s Open Championship as an amateur • Two-time Big Sky Conference Player of the Year for the University of Idaho • Represented native country at 2016 and 2018 World Amateur Team Championship • Four-time All-Big Sky First Team selection and a two-time medalist for the Vandals • Competed in the inaugural Augusta National Women’s Amateur (ANWA) in April 2019 • Finished T41 at Stage II of the 2019 LPGA Qualifying Tournament to first earn Symetra Tour Membership as a 2020 rookie • Made six cuts in 10 starts in 2020, with four top-20 finishes including a season best of T9 at the Founders Tribute at Longbow Golf Club • Picked up her first career victory on the Symetra Tour at the 2021 IOA Championship presented by Morongo Casino Resort and Spa
· Fernandez Cano is from Santiago de Compostela, Spain · Four-time All-Sun Belt First Team selection and eight-time tournament winner for Troy University · Named the 2014 Sun Belt Conference Freshman of the Year, also claiming the Sun Belt Conference Championship individual title · As a junior, captured the 2016 Sun Belt Conference Women’s Golfer of the Year honors and set the Troy single-season stroke average record (72.79) · Recorded three top-10 finishes as a rookie on the Symetra Tour in 2018 with a season-best solo third result at the inaugural Prasco Charity Championship · Won the 2020 IOA Championship presented by Morongo Casino Resort & Spa in August on the Symetra Tour. · Finished 2nd on the Symetra Tour’s 2020 Race for the Card money list after making 8 cuts in 8 starts
• Leblanc is a native of Sherbrooke, Quebec • Won the 2010 NCAA Team Championship with Purdue University • Won the 2006 International Junior Orange Bowl and 2006 Canadian Junior Championship • Member of the Canadian National Team for six years • Finished tied for seventh at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 11 for the 2012 LPGA season • Has 20 career top-10 finishes on the Symetra Tour
· Lee is a native of Taoyuan City, Taiwan · Winner of the China Amateur Golf Tour’s third tournament at Chongqing in 2012 · Member of the China LPGA and Taiwan LPGA · Recorded eight top-10 finishes including a win at the Garden City Charity Classic to finish fifth on the Symetra Tour money list in 2014 to earn LPGA Tour Membership for the 2015 season · Made two cuts in four events in 2018, including a season-best T7 at the Four Winds Invitational · Made eight cuts in 12 starts in 2019, including a win at the Valley Forge Invitational · Picked up her third career Symetra Tour victory at the 2021 Mission Inn Resort and Club Championship
· Doherty is a native of Atlanta, GA · Competing as a rookie on the Symetra Tour in 2020 she made seven cuts in nine starts including a T5 at the IOA Golf Classic presented by homevalue.com. · Competed collegiately for the Seminoles of Florida State University where she was named All-ACC in 2018 and was a Golf Week All-American Honorable Mention in 2018 and 2020. · She was also named to the All-ACC Academic Women’s Golf Team in 2017, 2018, and 2019. And was named to the WGCA All-America Scholar-Athlete Team all four years of college. · Recorded her career best finish on the Symetra Tour at the 2021 IOA Golf Classic presented by RP Funding with solo 2nd place finish
· Wagner is native of Windermere, FL · She was a rookie on the Symetra Tour in 2018 where she played in 20 events, made 12 cuts, and earned $21,709. · Recorded two top-10 finishes in 2018 on the Symetra Tour including a season-best T4 at the Four Winds Invitational. · She competed in the 2015 U.S. Women’s Open. · She played collegiately at the University of Florida where she was named to the 2016 All-SEC Freshman Team and was named to the SEC First Year Academic Honor Roll. · She has eight career top 10 finishes on the Symetra Tour including her career best finish of T2 at the 2021 Copper Rock Championship
· Kinhult is a native of Fiskebackskil, Sweden · Two-time winner of the Spanish Ladies Amateur Championship · Spent seven weeks at No. 1 in the World Amateur Golf Rankings · Member of victorious Team Europe for the 2019 Vagliano Trophy · Three-time medalist in her year and a half at Florida State University · Member of the victorious International Team at 2019 Arnold Palmer Cup · 2019 Women’s Golf Coaches Association (WGCA) First Team All-American · Set the Seminoles single-season scoring average record of 70.66 as a freshman · Two-time winner of the European Ladies Team Championship with Team Sweden · Named the 2019 ACC and WGCA Freshman of the Year, as well as All-ACC selection · Shared 2019 ACC Player of the Year honors with now LPGA member Jennifer Kupcho · Her father Mikael is a golf teaching pro and brother Marcus is a European Tour member · Finished T67 at 2019 LPGA Q-Series to first earn Symetra Tour membership as a 2020 rookie · Won the 2020 Symetra Tour Championship to finish 4th on the Race for the Card and earned 2021 LPGA Tour membership
• Kaufman is a native of Clark, South Dakota • Medalist for Texas Tech University at the 2012 Landfall Tradition • 2013 Women’s Golf Coaches Association (WGCA) Second Team All-American • Top five in the Golfweek/Sagarin Fall 2012 Collegiate Rankings to first earn Symetra Tour membership as a 2013 rookie • Three-time Symetra Tour champion at the 2013 Island Resort Championship, 2014 Volvik Championship and the 2020 Four Winds Invitational • Finished T23 at the 2013 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to first earn LPGA Tour membership as a 2014 rookie • Total of 149 career starts on the LPGA Tour through the 2019 season with 12 top-10 results and a career-best of T2 at 2015 Blue Bay LPGA • Made eight cuts across 21 starts on the LPGA Tour in 2019 with a season-best T6 at the Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational • Finished 3rd on the Symetra Tour’s 2020 Race for the Card money list
• Lemieux is a native of Caldwell, Idaho • Nike N7 Ambassador & member of the Shoshone-Paiute Tribe of the Duck Valley Indian Reservation • During high school she won the 2014 state title, 2012 and 2014 District Individual Championship, was three-time Player of the Year, and helped lead basketball and volleyball teams to district titles in 2012 • Qualified for US Girls Nationals three times (2012, 2013, 2014) • Participant in the 2013 PGA Junior Qualifier and Junior World Qualifier • Team member of the 2012 and 2014 America’s Cup • Two-time Idaho Golf Association Junior State Champion (2009-2014) • Named 2013 IGA Women’s State Champion • Competed collegiately at Texas Tech from 2014-2018 • Captured four first place finishes in college – 2015 Betsy Rawls, T1 2015 Jim West, 2016 Red Raider Invitational, and 2018 Lady Boilermaker Classic • Finished T83 at LPGA Qualifying School Stage 2 to first earn Symetra Tour membership in 2018 • Recorded her career best finish on the Symetra Tour at the 2021 Garden City Charity Classic with a T8 finish