KXLY TV & Phase 3 Digital are a part of the KXLY Broadcast Group, a Morgan Murphy Media company. We are a family-owned, people first business located in Spokane, Washington, and our community is at the core of what we do and who we are.
About this opportunity:
We are seeking smart and driven candidates who have a persuasive/teaching mindset and want to share in our passion for helping local companies grow their business. You will work with our sales team in marketing, promoting and selling the company’s portfolio of broadcast, digital and social media platforms. If you are ready for a rewarding and robust career experience with excellent earning potential, then we are ready for you!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and execute successful sales plans that meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for both on-air and digital platforms
- Generate new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Present, negotiate and close sales promotions and sponsorship opportunities
- Provide outstanding service to new and existing clients
- Create and present proposals to potential clients effectively through both written and verbal communication
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and follow through skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a business development role preferred
- College Degree preferred
What KXLY offers:
- We’re a dynamic and progressive business that values our employees, our culture and our community
- We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
- We offer an outstanding media and digital training and mentorship program to ensure your success
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
Click here for online application instructions.
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Veterans return to Inland Northwest from D.C. after Honor Flight
- Man charged with child rape threatened 11-year-old victim, police say
- Idaho Dept. of Fish and Game defends decision to euthanize cougar
- New four-wheeled attraction at Spokane Riverfront Park
- Court docs: Arson suspect said "I'll burn the whole place down"
- Spokane Police want to use drones for investigations & searches