PHASE 3 Digital, a full service digital solutions provider, and the KXLY Radio Group include well-known brands like 92.9 KZZU, The Big 99.9 Coyote Country, Rock 94 ½, Hot 96.9, KXLY AM 920/100.7, 700 ESPN, and 92.5 Kootenai FM.
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally and can move at the speed of light and still have fun - then we want to talk to you.
Phase 3 Digital and the KXLY Radio Group is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our digital and radio advertising sales team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative digital products and radio stations.
TITLE: Digital and Radio Sales Executive
HOURS: Business Hours as needed
REPORTS TO: Radio Local Sales Manager
- Prospect for qualified local businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (CNA); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of KXLY Radio Group’s many assets for clients: Digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, audience extension and digital marketing services, broadcast and online radio.
- Leverage our live event platforms through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local businesses in our area.
- Work with local marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented with a strong work ethic, and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
Applications will be accepted until position is filled
HOW TO APPLY:
Click here to apply online or mail your application, resume and cover letter to:
KXLY BROADCAST GROUP
500 W. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201
*PLEASE SPECIFY REFERRAL SOURCE IN YOUR COVER LETTER
*NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- LIVE ON GMNW: Spokane's golf courses open for the season
- Spokane friends' life-long game of tag made into Hollywood movie
- Gonzaga's Graduate Accounting ranked 13th best in nation
- Fear grows among business owners as construction looms on North Monroe
- Renovation project brings new life to East Sprague
- Trial underway for woman accused of murder plot against husband