JOBS WITH KXLY
If you want to be a part of a fast-paced, progressive media group… the KXLY Broadcast Group is for you. Our group offers a diverse media combination of 3 television stations, seven radio stations and new media that includes several digital platforms.
We provide challenging and rewarding opportunities, we value a positive and collaborative work environment and we demonstrate dedication to enhancing our community.
KXLY Broadcast Group is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to seek qualified candidates who value what we value – integrity, community involvement, growth and excellence.
Be sure to check out our available job opportunities listed below.
Television: KXLY4 News (ABC), MeTV 4.2, Heroes & Icons 4.3
Radio: KXLY AM 920 - 100.7, ESPN AM 700 - 105.3 FM, 92.5 Kootenai FM, Hot 96.9, 92.9 ZZU, The Big 99.9 Coyote Country, Rock 94 ½
New Media, Digital: www.kxly.com, mobile, audience extension, social media
The KXLY Broadcast Group offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Life and Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employee Assistance Program
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the instructions listed on each job posting below. Our policy is to solicit applications for specific job openings only. Applications are kept on file for 90 days.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If your community group or organization would like to receive our job posting notices, please let us know and we will be glad to add it to our mailing list. Please contact our Human Resources Dept. to request future notices:
500 W. Boone Ave.
Spokane, Wa. 99201
EEO Public File Report
- Tickets available for NCAA Women's Basketball Regional Championship
- Wild Waters waterpark is being demolished
- Spokane's golf courses open for the season
- Spokane friends' life-long game of tag made into Hollywood movie
- Gonzaga's Graduate Accounting ranked 13th best in nation
- Fear grows among business owners as construction looms on North Monroe