PULLMAN, Wash. - Mike Leach says former WSU quarterback Gardner Minshew's mustache is "the only one that counted." Minshew made his first NFL start Sunday, and the country is now aware of the funny locker room stories he created in Pullman.
Leach was asked about his thoughts on the "Minshew Mania" at his press conference Monday.
- Pair of Seniors leading the way at U-High
- HBO back filming '24/7 College Football' on WSU campus
- Mike Leach wants team to adapt 'scratch and claw' mentality after 0-3 start in Pac12
- Defense pushes Seahawks past Browns; at 5-1 for only third time
- Gonzaga alum Josh Perkins waived from Charlotte Hornets
- Gonzaga women show early composure at 2019 Fan Fest