PULLMAN, Wash. - Even with the loss of key leaders and talent from the 2018 WSU defense, this year's team believes they have an opportunity to be even better in 2019.
Most of the conversation about this team early on in fall camp surrounds the battle at quarterback, but the coaching staff is plugging different defensive players at different positions, forcing the key players to believe, "the sky is the limit" this year for the other side of the ball.
Hear from defensive back Skyler Thomas and linebacker Justus Rogers.
- Cougars transitioning into game prep
- Signs point toward Gordon starting for WSU in opener
- Washington State University ranks 23rd in national Top 25 poll
- WSU's Gubrud added to Golden Arm Watch List
- Eagles start season ranked #3 in national coach's poll
- Vikings top Seahawks 25-19 behind crisp preseason passing