LEWISTON, Idaho - It's not all hard work for the Washington State Cougars as they are in Lewiston for football camp. After a day of workouts in near 100 degree heat, the team was cooling off in a pool when Mike Leach was called to the diving board by the team.
What followed has taken off on social media tonight as leach pulled off a textbook belly flop.
The Cougars continue practicing in Lewiston this week, they will return to Pullman Friday night for their first scrimmage of the season.
- Cougars transitioning into game prep
- Signs point toward Gordon starting for WSU in opener
- Washington State University ranks 23rd in national Top 25 poll
- WSU's Gubrud added to Golden Arm Watch List
- Eagles start season ranked #3 in national coach's poll
- Vikings top Seahawks 25-19 behind crisp preseason passing