LEWISTON, Idaho - It's not all hard work for the Washington State Cougars as they are in Lewiston for football camp. After a day of workouts in near 100 degree heat, the team was cooling off in a pool when Mike Leach was called to the diving board by the team.
What followed has taken off on social media tonight as leach pulled off a textbook belly flop.
The Cougars continue practicing in Lewiston this week, they will return to Pullman Friday night for their first scrimmage of the season.
Kyle Smith era begins with blowout win for Cougars
How the Cougars can beat Oregon for the fifth straight year
- Zags stay at no. 8 in AP Top 25 poll
- Washington State soccer to host NCAA first-round game against Memphis
- Pac12 referee suspended after "mechanics error" in Washington State loss to Cal
- Zags cruise past CSU Bakersfield in home -and season- opener
- Washington State struggles in Berkeley, Bears down the Cougs 33-20
- Gonzaga rolls to second win of the season, 110-60 over Arkansas-Pine Bluff