PULLMAN, Wash. - Game two looked a lot like game one for the Washington State Cougars who run away from Northern Coloardao 59-17 Saturday in Pullman.
In his second career start, quarterback Anthony Gordon completes 31-39 of his passes for 464 yards and 4 touchdowns. Gordon did throw his first interception of the season, but put up those numbers in just three quarters as he was lifted because of the score.
The Cougars look to close out their non-conference schedule with a perfect 3-0 record, but it will be their toughest test next week. The Cougars travel south to play Houston Friday night at 6:15 pacific.
- Pair of Seniors leading the way at U-High
- HBO back filming '24/7 College Football' on WSU campus
- Defense pushes Seahawks past Browns; at 5-1 for only third time
- Gonzaga alum Josh Perkins waived from Charlotte Hornets
- Washington State loses in the final minute to ASU 38-34, third straight Pac12 loss
- Gonzaga women show early composure at 2019 Fan Fest