PULLMAN, Wash. - Along with the excitement of opening week in college football comes the familiar routine of game week for the players at Washington State. Mike Leach says it's not only familiar for his team, but he believes it truly makes them better.
The 23rd ranked Cougars open their season at home Saturday night at 7.
4 News Now's Alyssa Charlston reports from Pullman.
- Hawley leading the way at Freeman
- Former Cougar Luke Falk plays well in Jets loss
- WSU head coach Mike Leach has funny response to Gardner "Minshew Mania"
- Mike Leach unpacks Pac-12 mascot battle
- Wilson, Seahawks edge Steelers 28-26 as Roethlisberger exits
- Minshew leads late touchdown drive in first NFL start, but Jags fall short in Houston