PULLMAN, Wash. - The 2019 football season is officially underway in Pullman as the Washington State Cougars open their fall football camp.
The Cougs practiced for the first time this afternoon in Pullman, they will no shift to Lewiston for a week before returning to Pullman to finish things out.
Washington State is trying to follow up last year's program record 11 win season.
News 4 Now's Alyssa Charlston reports from Pullman.
- Signs point toward Gordon starting for WSU in opener
- Washington State University ranks 23rd in national Top 25 poll
- WSU's Gubrud added to Golden Arm Watch List
- Eagles start season ranked #3 in national coach's poll
- Vikings top Seahawks 25-19 behind crisp preseason passing
- Kikuchi throws 2-hitter for 1st shutout, Mariners top Jays