PULLMAN, Wash. - The Washington State Cougars looked like the team that started the season 3-0 as they pick up their first Pac-12 win of the season, beating Colorado 41-10.
Quarterback Anthony Gordon was good in the rain today throwing for 369 yards and 4 touchdowns, he also had one interception.
Receiver Brandon Arconado returned after missing a couple games with injury and led the team in receiving with five catches for 109 yards and a 44 yard touchdown.
The Cougs improve to 4-3 on the season and will be at 12th ranked Oregon next Saturday.
- Cougars take down Stanford, one win away from a bowl game
- Eagles hang on to beat Cal Poly in a shootout
- Idaho falls flat at home aginst Hornets
- No. 8 Gonzaga has no trouble in first road test, downing Texas A&M 79-49
- WSU women's soccer moves on in NCAA tourney with win over Memphis
- Coeur d'Alene advances to state championship, Mt. Spokane dismantles Peninsula