PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) -- Chris Boucher scored a career-high 27 points off the bench to help lead No. 15 Oregon past Washington State 85-66 on Saturday for its 13th straight victory.
Dylan Ennis added 17 points for Oregon (15-2, 4-0 Pacific 12), which won despite leading scorer Dillon Brooks being ejected early in the game.
Four players scored in double figures for Washington State (9-6, 2-1), which had its four-game winning streak snapped.
Washington State led 16-15 when Brooks was called for a flagrant foul on Josh Hawkinson while they battled for the ball and the Ducks star was ejected with 13:20 left in the first. Brooks had already scored seven points, half his average.
Boucher filled the void, making 10 of 14 shots from the field and adding eight rebounds.
- WSU will introduce new athletic director Tuesday
- Men's Basketball Falls at Utah
- Vikings no match for Eagles, Philly heading to Super Bowl with 38-7 win
- Brady leads Patriots back to Super Bowl, top Jaguars 24-20
- Cougs' Comeback Falls Short in Seattle
- Norvell helps No. 13 Gonzaga bounce back to beat Santa Clara