SEATTLE, Wash. - The game of the week in the Pac-12 conference did not disappoint as the 12th ranked Oregon Ducks come from behind to take down the 25th ranked Washington Huskies 35-31.
Quarterback Justin Herbert led the way for the Oregon offense with 280 yards passing and 4 touchdowns.
Washington Quarterback Jacob Eason was near-perfect throwing for 289 yards and 3 touchdowns, but the Dawgs came up empty on 4th and 3 with under a minute remaining to seal the deal.
Oregon stays unbeaten in the Pac-12, Washington falls to 2-3.
- Cougars take down Stanford, one win away from a bowl game
- Eagles hang on to beat Cal Poly in a shootout
- Idaho falls flat at home aginst Hornets
- No. 8 Gonzaga has no trouble in first road test, downing Texas A&M 79-49
- WSU women's soccer moves on in NCAA tourney with win over Memphis
- Coeur d'Alene advances to state championship, Mt. Spokane dismantles Peninsula