ATLANTA - Not many people on the planet can say they played basketball against Duke in the elite-8, and football against Alabama in the National Semi-Final.
Former Gonzaga Bulldog Basketball player Connor Griffin traded in his high tops for football cleats and now plays receiver for the Washington Huskies. KXLY's Will Sherratt is in Atlanta for the Peach Bowl and caught up with Griffin today at media day.
The Huskies play Alabama Saturday in the Peach Bowl, Will Sherratt has all your coverage on KXLY 4 News.
- Washington State Athletics Mourns the Loss of David Lang
- Roach's Shot Lifts Whitworth to NWC Tournament Crown
- No. 6 Gonzaga earns WCC title with 79-65 win over BYU
- Big First Half Leads Eastern Past Idaho State for Fourth-Straight Win
- Zags Build Lead Out Of Gate, Send Seniors Off With Win Over BYU
- EWU Uses 22-4 Fourth Quarter Run, Comes from Behind to Top Idaho State on Senior Day