SEATTLE, Wash. - The Jacob Eason era officially began at Washington today, and it was an impressive debut as the Huskies beat visiting Eastern Washington 47-14
The Georgia transfer quarterback finished with 349 passing yards and 4 touchdowns. The Huskies looked the part of the 13th ranked team in the nation as they racked up over 500 yards of total offense.
Eastern Washington quarterback Eric Berriere finishes with 211 passing yards and one score.
The Huskies host Cal next Saturday while the Eagles will have their home opener against Lindenwood.
- Pac12 referee suspended after "mechanics error" in Washington State loss to Cal
- Zags cruise past CSU Bakersfield in home -and season- opener
- Washington State struggles in Berkeley, Bears down the Cougs 33-20
- Gonzaga rolls to second win of the season, 110-60 over Arkansas-Pine Bluff
- Eastern Washington picks up first road win 48-5 at Idaho State
- Idaho Vandals fall at No. 6/5 Montana