SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Chiefs announced today the game schedule for their first round playoff series versus the Portland Winterhawks. The two teams will begin with back-to-back games in Spokane on March 22 and 23.
As the second seed in the U.S. Division, Spokane will hold home-ice advantage through the series, with four potential home games. The Chiefs won 10 of their final 12 regular season games on their way to securing second place.
2019 WHL Playoffs First Round • Spokane (2nd U.S.) vs. Portland (3rd U.S.)
- Game 1: Portland at Spokane - Friday, March 22 (7:05 p.m.)
- Game 2: Portland at Spokane - Saturday, March 23 (7:05 p.m.)
- Game 3: Spokane at Portland - Tuesday, March 26 (7 p.m.)
- Game 4: Spokane at Portland - Wednesday, March 27 (7 p.m.)
- *Game 5: Portland at Spokane - Saturday, March 30 (7:05 p.m.)
- *Game 6: Spokane at Portland - Monday, April 1 (7 p.m.)
- *Game 7: Portland at Spokane - Wednesday, April 3 (7:05 p.m.)
Individual game tickets for the Chiefs' home playoff games will go on sale Monday, March 18 at 9 a.m. online, over the phone at 509-535-PUCK and in-person at the Chiefs' Ticket Office at Spokane Arena.
- Fiers, A's send Mariners to 5th straight loss, 6-5
- Ty Smith named CHL defenseman of the year
- 1B, 2B, and 1A Track and Field state championship winners
- Olson, Canha go back-to-back in A's 6-2 win over Mariners
- Gonzaga baseball wraps season with 4-3 loss to Saint Mary's
- Huskies shut out Kentucky to take game one of Supers