The Spokane Chiefs have acquired defenseman Jordan Chudley and a fifth-round selection in the 2020 WHL Bantam Draft from the Winnipeg ICE in exchange for defenseman Mike Ladyman and a fifth-round pick in the 2021 WHL Bantam Draft.
“We feel that Jordan adds some size and toughness to our team,” said general manager Scott Carter.
The 18-year-old Chudley appeared in 32 games for the ICE as a rookie last season, accumulating two points and 40 penalty minutes. He was the ICE's fourth round selection in the 2016 WHL Bantam Draft.
"The Chiefs wish Mike all the best as he continues his career in his hometown of Winnipeg and look forward to the addition of Jordan for the upcoming season," Carter said.
- Washington State University ranks 23rd in national Top 25 poll
- WSU's Gubrud added to Golden Arm Watch List
- Eagles start season ranked #3 in national coach's poll
- Vikings top Seahawks 25-19 behind crisp preseason passing
- Kikuchi throws 2-hitter for 1st shutout, Mariners top Jays
- Seager hits tiebreaking HR, Mariners beat Blue Jays 4-3