SPOKANE, Wash. - The Central Valley Bears are hoping to make some noise in the state tournament once again, Senior Mady Simmelink is doing her part to lead on and off the court.
Simmelink will become the first female athlete at Central Valley to graduate with 12 varsity athletic letters, and holds down a 3.9 GPA. She's the subject of this week's Shining Star.
If you know of a Senior student-athlete that deserves recognition in our Shining Star program, please let us know. Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vikings top Seahawks 25-19 behind crisp preseason passing
- Kikuchi throws 2-hitter for 1st shutout, Mariners top Jays
- Seager hits tiebreaking HR, Mariners beat Blue Jays 4-3
- "Gordon played the best" Mike Leach on QB race after second WSU scrimmage
- Talkington handed the reins and leads EWU offense to 425-yard effort
- Vandals making progress in the trenches