SPOKANE, Wash. - The Gonzaga Prep Bullpup soccer team is off to a 2-0 start in GSL play. They have high hopes for the rest of their season, led by this week's Shining Star, Chelsea Le.
Le is a quiet lead-by-example Senior that has been one of the better soccer players in the GSL for years. Her skill and love of the game have gotten her a scholarship to play at Gonzaga next year. Le's dedication in the classroom has taken care of the rest. Le has a 4.0 GPA and will graduate in December so she can enroll at GU early to start her college career.
If you know a Senior student-athlete that deserves recognition in our Shining Star program, please let us know, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cougars take down Stanford, one win away from a bowl game
- Eagles hang on to beat Cal Poly in a shootout
- Idaho falls flat at home aginst Hornets
- WSU women's soccer moves on in NCAA tourney with win over Memphis
- Coeur d'Alene advances to state championship, Mt. Spokane dismantles Peninsula
- Gonzaga women improve to 2-0 with win over UT-Martin