SEATTLE, Wash. - According to published reports the Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with all-pro linebacker Bobby Wagner on a 3 year contract extension worth 54 million dollars. His 18 million dollar salary now makes Wagner the highest paid linebacker in the NFL.
Wagner did not hold out from offseason workouts or training camp, but hasn't practiced at all as he waited for his contract to be done. It pays off for him today as his request to be the highest paid player at his position was realized.
Seahawks claim Josh Gordon off waivers
Seahawks hand 49ers first loss of the season in overtime thriller
- Cougars can't hang on to second half lead aginst Omaha
- Cougar women stay perfect with win at Boise State
- Marxen leads Vandal women to win over Seattle
- Eastern Eagles fall just short of upset bid over Boston College
- Zags stay undefeated in Tillie's return
- No. 8 Gonzaga looks to go 5-0 hosting U-T Arlington