SEATTLE, Wash. - According to published reports the Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with all-pro linebacker Bobby Wagner on a 3 year contract extension worth 54 million dollars. His 18 million dollar salary now makes Wagner the highest paid linebacker in the NFL.
Wagner did not hold out from offseason workouts or training camp, but hasn't practiced at all as he waited for his contract to be done. It pays off for him today as his request to be the highest paid player at his position was realized.
- Signs point toward Gordon starting for WSU in opener
- Washington State University ranks 23rd in national Top 25 poll
- WSU's Gubrud added to Golden Arm Watch List
- Eagles start season ranked #3 in national coach's poll
- Vikings top Seahawks 25-19 behind crisp preseason passing
- Kikuchi throws 2-hitter for 1st shutout, Mariners top Jays