RENTON, Wash. - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin was added to the Pro Bowl roster Thursday to replace injured Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald.
Baldwin was originally an alternate. He had 75 receptions for 991 yards and eight touchdowns this season.
The Pro Bowl is Jan. 28 in Orlando, Florida.
- Gonzaga Beats Ohio State, Advances To 4th Straight Sweet 16
- Gonzaga Women Fall Short At Stanford
- Zags get rematch with much-improved Ohio State
- Four consecutive Sweet Sixteens on the line For Zags
- Gonzaga fans vs Ohio State fans in Boise
- UMBC makes history in NCAA Tourney beating No. 1 seed Virginia