SAN DIEGO, Calif - Thursday marked the end of Washington State's 2017 season - a 42-17 loss to Michigan State in the Holiday Bowl. While fans left San Diego feeling disappointed, no one was more upset than quarterback Luke Falk. The Pac-12's all time leading passer was forced to watch the game from the sideline with a left hand injury.
As Alyssa Charlston explains, the final act did not do the career of Luke Falk justice.
- In Another Battle to the End, Eastern Beats Montana State 84-79
- Zags Complete Perfect WCC Road Record With Win At Pepperdine
- Vandals Prevail in Montana
- Eastern Washington Drops Heartbreaker at Montana State
- Men Clinch Second Place in NWC Hoop Standings
- Williams Gets Double-Double To Lead Zags To Blowout Win